Posted by admin
on Dec 11, 2013 in Uncategorized
| 0 comments
One thing that we have all done is flirt. No matter who you are, what you look like, or any other factor you have flirted. Now the real question is were you good at it? Here are a couple of tips so next time you’re out and need to get your flirt on you can control the situation… not him!
1) Get caught looking
- Yup, guys dig it. Men love attention and if they catch a small look and you make eye contact that gives him the signal that he can approach you. Be careful, theres a fine line between an innocent glance and a scary stalker stare.
2) Flirt = Fun!
- When you’re flirting try to keep it fun and playful. Don’t get too serious too soon. Men are afraid of serious and you could be coming on too strong. So be fun, playful, carefree and throw in some LIGHT harmful teasing. You’re aura will draw them in even more. Also try to talk in the sense that you’ll see each other again and this isn’t just an I’ll never see you again conversation. Throw in key words/ phrases like, “maybe next time,” or if he’s talking about something you’re unfamiliar with you can say something like “maybe you could show me/teach me someday…” Notice the use of the word maybe, this ambiguity helps you figure him out. Or you could be a bit more demanding with a phrase like, “I’ve been wanting to go see that new movie, you should take me.” This way it is a question but it really isn’t and it gives him less time to say no.
- Pretty sure I’ve already said this, but the sooner you understand that men love attention the easier your life will be. Men love affirmation and to be reminded of how great they are. So just stroke his ego a little bit. Compliment him, and try to stay away from the basic compliments, set yourself apart from every girl in there trying to talk to him. Say something less superficial like you have a nice smile. Try something a little deeper that will make you standout.
4) Physical Contact
- Pretty self explanatory, but keep them light encounters. Like if you’re in a crowded place, accidentally brush across his shoulder when walking by, or if your talking a little love tap or hand touch will get him going.
5) Know when to walk away
- You don’t want to talk to the point where it gets awkward. Know when to slowly draw yourself away from the convo, it’ll give him some time to think about you, and if he approaches you again later in the night, you’ve done great!