The lingerie drawer is probably hands down the hardest drawer to keep neat. I mean honestly, how can you neatly fold some of the itty bitty things we wear? So we’ve compiled some of the best ways to organize all of your intimates so they don’t become a tangled mess!! First things first, just throw away all of the old tattered, dingy, ripped unmentionables you may have. Some things your just have to let go! Then you can proceed on to organize.
- group them by style (thongs, boy shorts, etc)
- group them by color. Nudes, blacks, and whites together, then all of the colors and prints.
- Place in a organizer with the top trims of the panty showing for easy identification]
- Group by style (push up, strapless, plunge, etc).
- Fasten the backs of them so the hooks don’t snag any of laces or other fabrics
- Gently fold in half making sure to keep the shape of the cups and place in organizer