Panties are something that we all wear, and just like women they come in all different shapes and sizes. A little while ago I posted a blog about the different bra styles so it’s only right that I inform you all of the various panty styles.
Briefs: rise to the waist, or just below the navel, and have full coverage in the rear.
- Classic (or full brief) features sides that extend below the hip.
- High-cut (or French cut) is designed with sides that are somewhat narrower.
- Control Panties are specially designed to make you look slimmer around the stomach area and typically rise up to the belly button.
Hipsters: similar to briefs are worn lower on the body right over the hip bones.
Boy shorts: a cross between hipsters and mens briefs. They have a slight leg that extends right below the crotch and the entire side of the beginning of the thigh is covered.
Thongs: the crotch is extended and goes only between the legs and a small piece of fabric fits between the butt, leaving it fully exposed.
- Tangas have the same shape of thongs except there is typically a thicker waist band and the strip of fabric becomes thicker as it gets to the top of the butt. Therefore, half of the butt is exposed.
- G-strings & V-strings are thongs with virtually zero rear coverage, there is no fabric but simply a string that extends between the butt and waist band.
Bikinis: sit at hip level but the fabric on the side sections are more narrow.
- String Bikini’s have a string running around the sides of the leg and then extend to cover the full butt in the back.