Boobs…what a vast and popular topic! As Gail Collins said in her New York Times article, “Everybody likes breasts — infants, adults, women, men. Really, it’s America’s most popular body part.” Before you read too much, I must warn you that all types of variations of the word “breast” will be thrown around today, so don’t get too uncomfortable… embrace it, we all have them! Today I’ll be concentrating on what my friends call the “itty-bitty-titty committee!” The verdict is still out on whether small boobs are a blessing or a curse; I guess it depends on whom you ask. Some women love and embrace their small breasts while others can’t stand them. So today I’ve got something for all of you!!!
Reasons to Love Your Small Breasts
1) You can throw on just about anything and not have to worry about looking like a prostitute and having too much hanging out! There’s a fine line between sexy and slutty that you just never have to deal with.
2) You can go braless! Sometimes all women want is just a free day, and when your boobies are smaller you can have as many as you please. You don’t ever get that luxury when they are big.
3) Strapless, backless, halter… none of the above are a problem. Clothes are designed with you in mind, high- fashion is at your disposal.
4) They don’t sag as easily. Need I say more? (Sorry big breasted women, but you know it’s true)
5) They never get in the way. Small boobs are stealth and stay close to you wherever you go. Have you ever been in a store and accidentally knocked something down with your chest, had to cook a little bit further away from the stove for fear of a hazard, or had to stop your exercise regime to readjust? Ask your big boobed friends if they’ve encountered any of the above…chances are they definitely have!
6) Your boobs are what I like to call adjustable! Why would you not love something that is adjustable? One day they can be small, then the next you can make them big and full with a push up bra… which leads perfectly into my next list!
Ways to Make Your Breast Look Bigger
1) The push-up bra should be your new best friend! Most specifically the balconette bra, so classy! But you can go wrong with a push up bra. Never get anything that is TOO padded or makes you look more than a cup size bigger, it has the potential to look a bit ridiculous.
2) Patterns, ruffles, pleats, breast pockets! Patterns (especially horizontal stripes) and other detailing on your blouses have the tendency to accentuate your breasts and make them look larger.
3) Loose fitting tops are not a good choice. They make the little bit of chest you have completely disappear.
4) Accessories. Necklaces can play a vital role. Wearing shorter, thinner chains with small pendants that fall right above your breast line will not only draw more attention to them but also make your boobs look larger by contrast.
5) If you aren’t too lazy there are physical points you can focus on in your workouts to make your boobs look larger. For example, you can build your upper pectoral muscles, which will make them, appear firmer and rounder, slimming and shaping your waist by working on strengthening your core muscles will make your boobs look larger by comparison to the rest of your body.