Posted by admin
on Sep 3, 2013 in Uncategorized
| 0 comments
Lingerie is made for intimacy and likewise your lingerie requires intimate care. When you get a new lingerie piece that just makes you feel like a goddess you want to take good care of it to make it last. Unfortunately, with the wrong care for your lingerie you can go from hot to not in no time. Lingerie requires your TLC to keep it looking sexy and classy. Although it’s the easiest solution, you can’t just throw your lingerie in the washing machine with your jeans and then in the dryer with a bunch of bath towels. Fortunately for you we’ve put together some great tips and tricks of the trade on how you should take care of your lingerie!
- Hand wash your lingerie either in your sink or in the bath tub. Make sure to wash like colors so that your sexy white lace doesn’t turn into a weird grey. Soak your lingerie in soap and water for 15-20 minutes.
- Look at the care label. Its typical for women to instantly cut out the tags because for some reason they don’t make us feel sexy. But be sure to at least look at the tag before doing so.
- When washing bras, be sure to not squish the bra cups together because it will deform the shape. Press your hand against the open bra cup to rinse it.
- Be sure to completely wash away all of the detergent, because leftover detergent can weak the fibers of the lingerie.
- If you are going to wash your lingerie in the washing machine be sure to use a lingerie bag. (Be sure to clasp your bras).
- As old fashioned as it may seem you should put your lingerie on a line to dry. You can hang them either inside or outside, but try to avoid the dryer.
- Try to store the lingerie in its original shape, so that the next time you want to wear it, it looks just as great as the first time you wore it!