Halloween is a little over a month away! It’s time to start thinking about costumes, decorations and crafts. I’ve found a couple of really quick, fun, easy, and cheap Halloween crafts you can do with the kids!
Materials: Empty Toilet Tissue Rolls, Scissors, glow sticks, tape
Decorate the bushes in front of your house with creepy glowing eyes!
1) Take the empty toilet tissue rolls and cut out a set of creepy eye shapes on one side.
2) Tape a glow stick to the inside of the roll behind the eyes
3) Put the toilet rolls inside of your bushes!
Materials: A box of Kleenex/tissues, Blow Pops, Sharpie, decorative ribbon
1) Center the Kleenex and place it over the lollipop
2) Gently tie decorative ribbon of your choice around the tissue where the stick of the lollipop begins
3) Draw ghostly faces on the tissue covering the lollipop!
Materials: Assorted color plastic cups, LED tealights, Sharpie
1) Turn the cups upside down and draw faces on them
2) Place 1 or 2 LED lights under each cup
3) Place around your house or outside on your porch!