Daily Costume Uses
Halloween only comes around once a year, so the obvious question is what to do with your costumes the other 364 days a year. Why not transition your costumes to year round use? We’ve got a few ideas of how you can do just that!
- Throw a themed party! Birthday parties, bachelorette parties, baby showers, and all other celebrations are the perfect excuse to use your old Halloween costumes. From décor to apparel you can piece together all of your old Halloween stuff to create a fabulous party!
- A night out on the town! When we are picking our Halloween costumes we all want to pick something that makes us feel down right hot! So why not transition some of those pieces to feel hot when you decide to have a girl’s night out? Costume styles that are corsets and leotards look great when paired with a cute skirt or some high-waist shorts/pants. You can look just as good as you did on Halloween any given night.
- Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize! We all know the small details of our Halloween costumes are sometimes most important. So why not use those accessories all the time. It’s easy to toss on some gloves, a necklace, a headband, or belt to spice up your outfit and add some personal “swagger,” and let’s be real tutus can be used for just about everything!!
- DIY! If you have a crafty side why not create a DIY project for yourself. Various logos can be easily cut off and sewn or ironed onto T-shirts, jackets, jeans, backpacks, and bags.
- Be a good Samaritan! You can never go wrong when you decide to donate anything to a great cause. If you have children, donate your costumes to a children’s hospital so that the kids can play dress up year round. You can also donate your costumes to women’s shelters, Goodwill, and church groups.
- Sell It! Halloween costumes are not cheap so why not resell your Halloween costumes online to get some of your money back.
Let us know what you’ve done with your old Halloween costumes!